Green Tech Solar Hot Water Systems
A Green Tech Solar hot water system is an excellent environmental and financial investment. It can significantly reduce fossil fuel energy use and consequent pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. Not only are you helping the environment by installing a solar hot water system, you could also enjoy substantial savings on your household electricity expenses by eliminating the use of your electric water heater.
Evacuated tube solar collectors are fast becoming the preferred option for residential, business and commercial hot water globally, due to their high efficiency, lightweight low maintenance and durability.
Benifits of Green Tech Solar Hot Water System
- Hot water throughout the year :
The system works all year round, with extremely efficient vacuum glass tubes
- Cut your bills :
Sunlight is free, so once you've paid for the initial installation you will save
- Highly affofordable :
economical systems with wide variety
Storage Tank :
- Inner tank thickness - 0.31-0.5mm food grade stainless steel
- Outer tank - White color steel/ stainless steel.
- Insulation thickness - 50mm,55mm polyurethane foam.
- UV stabilized high temperature silicon rubber seals and rings heat preservation 72 hours.
Solar Vacuum Tubes
- High-quality Borosilicate glass 3.372 hours.
- Selective absorption coating – Three Target High Quality evacuated vacuum glass tubes.
- Highly efficient, economical to install and zero maintenance
- No re-circulating pumps and pipe runs– reducing heat losses and improving running efficiencies
- No electricity required to operate pumps to re-circulate the water through the panels
- Space saving in that it eliminates the need for a storage tank at ground level
- Supplied in standard Stainless Steel
- Wide range sizes are available to suit your specific needs.